jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Insanity's own


Insanity’s own
What?!
Where!?
Who….who is it?
You trembling egomaniac trying to achieve perfection, get the hell out of my life!
No answer, never an answer.
Noises, of what? Where?
What did I leave on?
Where is my case?
I forgot to climb the stairs.
Damn it! Always something, always late.
I am somebody!!!
No.
No!
Where are you?
Ok, ok.
(heavy breathing)
There’s a strange creature in the cover of that album.
52 years, 13 months and 20 days.
Ok!
I got it!
(pause)
....Good God!

The result is:
25.525 years, one galactic day. 




He stood in silence as the sun touched him gently on one side of his fragmented head and one tear struggled to fall down his pale cheek and then, just when his mind seemed to be at ease...


what's that monster lurking behind the mirror! what is it?!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario